Letters to a Law Student : A guide to studying law at university
What does it take to succeed as a law student? This book will show you how.
Voted one of the top 6 books that all future law students should read by The Guardian's studying law website*, Letters to a Law Student is packed full of practical advice and helpful answers to the most common questions about studying law at University across every stage of taking, or thinking about taking, a law degree.
* Whether reading law at University is the right thing for you;
* What law students do;
* How to get the best marks in exams;
* Tips on coping with the challenges of studying law;
* What you can do with a law degree;
* The way in which qualifying as a solicitor is set to change in the future,
... and much more.
Nicholas J. McBride is a Fellow of Pembroke College, Cambridge.